- About Us
- Trip Coach
You don’t hear to too much about Uruguay, until you hit Buenos Aires. The UNESCO-blessed city of Colonia del Sacramento is a mere hour boat ride from BA and its Portuguese-meets-Spanish heritage makes it an interesting and utterly charming place to get away….for say, an anniversary. Yes, believe it or not Mike and I celebrated our first year of marriage and Colonia was the perfect place to toast one heck of a life together.
For glimpse at our celebration weekend in Uruguay, see the slideshow below and to get a handle on one of most unique colonial towns in South America–mashed up with architectural styles from three distinct cultures and one wacky history–check out SeeingDesign.com
1. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
2. Keep in touch on Facebook
3. Follow @HoneyTrek on Twitter
4. Our Supporters
5. Popular Posts12/12/12 architecture beach best of biking boat Bolivia brazil camping chile City Guide city living crampon culture elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake mountains natural wonders patagonia river road trip safari SeeingDesign temple temples trek trekking Video vineyards Water Adventures wine You Know Your'e In...
6. Where in the world is HoneyTrek
Last seen at Turtle Club on 11 Dec 2013 16:47 GMT
Read HoneyTrek in many languages