- About Us
- Trip Coach
Currently viewing the category: "Africa"
In African travel, Kenya has just about everything—savannah, jungles, mountains, beaches, wildlife, tribal people, colonial charm, and enough …Continue Reading →
Anytime you check into a fantastic luxury hotel, you think “I could live like this” but at Continue Reading →
On December 9, 2012 By Mike
Most first time safari-goers head for the famous Maasai Mara or Serengeti but for those in the know, …Continue Reading →
After watching the frenzy of wildebeest and zebra darting back and forth across the Mara river, crocs nipping at them …Continue Reading →
1. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
2. Keep in touch on Facebook
3. Follow @HoneyTrek on Twitter
4. Our Supporters
5. Popular Posts12/12/12 architecture beach best of biking boat Bolivia brazil camping chile City Guide city living crampon culture elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake mountains natural wonders patagonia river road trip safari SeeingDesign temple temples trek trekking Video vineyards Water Adventures wine You Know Your'e In...
6. Where in the world is HoneyTrek
Last seen at Turtle Club on 11 Dec 2013 16:47 GMT
Read HoneyTrek in many languages