- About Us
- Trip Coach
Currently viewing the category: "Mozambique"
We experienced Mozambique by train, bus, taxi, pick-up truck, kayak, chapa van, 18-wheeler (sitting in the back with …Continue Reading →
Tourism touts like to throw the word “untouched” around, but if that statement was ever true about a place, it …Continue Reading →
It’s hard to imagine amidst the crumbling coral walls and dirt streets that the mile-long Ilha de Mozambique was the …Continue Reading →
1. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
2. Keep in touch on Facebook
3. Follow @HoneyTrek on Twitter
4. Our Supporters
5. Popular Posts12/12/12 architecture beach best of biking boat Bolivia brazil camping chile City Guide city living crampon culture elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake mountains natural wonders patagonia river road trip safari SeeingDesign temple temples trek trekking Video vineyards Water Adventures wine You Know Your'e In...
6. Where in the world is HoneyTrek
Last seen at Turtle Club on 11 Dec 2013 16:47 GMT
Read HoneyTrek in many languages