- About Us
- Trip Coach
Currently viewing the category: "Zambia"
Known for Victoria Falls but deserves infamy for so much more, Zambia stole our hearts and kept it …Continue Reading →
On September 23, 2012 By Mike
Sadly, the history of African safari has ugly roots in game hunting and exploitation of native land but …Continue Reading →
Something came over us when we arrived to Livingstone, Zambia. I don’t know if it was the roar …Continue Reading →
On January 16, 2012 By Mike
1. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
2. Keep in touch on Facebook
3. Follow @HoneyTrek on Twitter
4. Our Supporters
5. Popular Posts12/12/12 architecture beach best of biking boat Bolivia brazil camping chile City Guide city living crampon culture elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake mountains natural wonders patagonia river road trip safari SeeingDesign temple temples trek trekking Video vineyards Water Adventures wine You Know Your'e In...
6. Where in the world is HoneyTrek
Last seen at Turtle Club on 11 Dec 2013 16:47 GMT
Read HoneyTrek in many languages