- About Us
- Trip Coach
Currently viewing the category: "Destinations"
Nepal isn’t on most travelers’ must-hit list, but for adrenaline junkies, it’s the premier destination. 25,000-foot peaks beckon …Continue Reading →
When we arrived in Nepal we talked about spending three or four days trekking but a 10-day trek …Continue Reading →
After three incredible months in Africa, it was time to start the third major leg of our trip …Continue Reading →
If there is one thing we miss the most on our around-the-world HoneyTrek, it is undoubtedly our friends and …Continue Reading →
Anytime you check into a fantastic luxury hotel, you think “I could live like this” but at Continue Reading →
1. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
2. Keep in touch on Facebook
3. Follow @HoneyTrek on Twitter
4. Our Supporters
5. Popular Posts12/12/12 architecture beach best of biking boat Bolivia brazil camping chile City Guide city living crampon culture elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake mountains natural wonders patagonia river road trip safari SeeingDesign temple temples trek trekking Video vineyards Water Adventures wine You Know Your'e In...
6. Where in the world is HoneyTrek
Last seen at Turtle Club on 11 Dec 2013 16:47 GMT
Read HoneyTrek in many languages