- About Us
- Trip Coach
We didn’t have big plans to go here but heck it’s only a ferry ride away from Buenos Aires. We hear the historic town of Colonia is definitely worth a day trip–but anyone else have an argument for staying longer? The New York Times did a pretty seductive article o the beaches there but we still aren’t swayed. Please chime in if you vote for more time than daytrip to Uruguay!
As always, we’d love your recommendations on towns, excursions, restaurants, lodging, or anything you think would be helpful during our visit to Uruguay.
Please post any ideas in the “Add New Comment” section below, or email us at MikeAnne@HoneyTrek.com
1. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
2. Keep in touch on Facebook
3. Follow @HoneyTrek on Twitter
4. Our Supporters
5. Popular Posts12/12/12 architecture beach best of biking boat Bolivia brazil camping chile City Guide city living crampon culture elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake mountains natural wonders patagonia river road trip safari SeeingDesign temple temples trek trekking Video vineyards Water Adventures wine You Know Your'e In...
6. Where in the world is HoneyTrek
Last seen at Turtle Club on 11 Dec 2013 16:47 GMT
Read HoneyTrek in many languages