- About Us
- Trip Coach
Currently viewing the tag: "city living"
The pace and intensity that we travel even boggles us sometimes. We average about 2-3 days in each …Continue Reading →
In African travel, Kenya has just about everything—savannah, jungles, mountains, beaches, wildlife, tribal people, colonial charm, and enough …Continue Reading →
For a crash course on Bolivia, start in the 1-million-person capital of La Paz, ride the cliffs along …Continue Reading →
1. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
2. Keep in touch on Facebook
3. Follow @HoneyTrek on Twitter
4. Our Supporters
5. Popular Posts12/12/12 architecture beach best of biking boat Bolivia brazil camping chile City Guide city living crampon culture elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake mountains natural wonders patagonia river road trip safari SeeingDesign temple temples trek trekking Video vineyards Water Adventures wine You Know Your'e In...
6. Where in the world is HoneyTrek
Last seen at Turtle Club on 11 Dec 2013 16:47 GMT
Read HoneyTrek in many languages