- About Us
- Trip Coach
Currently viewing the tag: "safari"
In African travel, Kenya has just about everything—savannah, jungles, mountains, beaches, wildlife, tribal people, colonial charm, and enough …Continue Reading →
Seeing lions, leopard, rhino and is always a huge thrill but the Samburu region of Kenya is about so much …Continue Reading →
The Maasai Mara is hands down one of the most spectacular places on earth. With over 1,600,000 wildebeest, …Continue Reading →
We entered Tanzania in quite possibly the most difficult, unorthodox, and (in Continue Reading →
When we originally sketched out the HoneyTrek’s route, Malawi wasn’t even on our radar. But when you travel …Continue Reading →
1. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
2. Keep in touch on Facebook
3. Follow @HoneyTrek on Twitter
4. Our Supporters
5. Popular Posts12/12/12 architecture beach best of biking boat Bolivia brazil camping chile City Guide city living crampon culture elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake mountains natural wonders patagonia river road trip safari SeeingDesign temple temples trek trekking Video vineyards Water Adventures wine You Know Your'e In...
6. Where in the world is HoneyTrek
Last seen at Turtle Club on 11 Dec 2013 16:47 GMT
Read HoneyTrek in many languages